1. The Grand: Where I had one of the best beet salad in my life!2. Beautiful flowers near the Parliament
3. Enjoying some downtime before the festival craziness
4. Questionable sign in the bus. Priority to conjoined twins or people fornicating…lol
5. Sisters think a-like! My Sister Karine and I looking a little bit too similar
6. Friday’s great line-up, waiting impatiently for City & Colour
7. Cute wire headband sold on site. I love the variety of prints
8. Some of the best tacos I’ve ever had. Notice the nice shade of nail polish, the perfect Khakis green/grey from Revlon called Moss.
9. Me stuffing my face!
10. Prison cell used as a dormitory…who would have thought!?!
11. The most amazing Hostel International. It is in fact an old prison. Can you imagine the ghost stories? Crazy!
12. Free bike parking at Hog’s back park. What a brilliant idea!
13. The Jam tent. No need to say more ;)
14. City and Colour finally on stage!
15. My Sister in heaven watching her favourite band from the front row.
16. Dallas Green in all of his hotness.