|Pleather Jacket Thrifted - Cropped Tank Vintage via Village des Valeurs - Skirt Vintage via Community shop - Tights Secrets - Black Wedges Call It Spring - Ring Suzy Shier - Sunglasses Vintage Byblos via Saint-Eustache Flea Market|
No matter how much I enjoy living in the big city (Montreal, in case you didn't know...) there are definitely some things I miss dearly about life in the suburbs. They are:
- The amazing sales I always found at Place Rosemère
- Planning a thrifting scavenging hunt
- Having 3 flea markets within a 30 minute drive
- Always having a great chance of finding designer pieces
- The deals at my local Pharmaprix. Think 5$ for a vast choice of full sized parfumes (Chanel, John Varvatos, Calvin Klein, Lolita lempicka...)
I guess I'll find my footing in time. Until then, I'll make the most out of every visit I make to my mother.