Here is a quick picture recap of my birthday week long celebration. I've always been lucky in that everybody is always up for a good time when my birthday rolls around with it. The imminent arrival of summer always brings along a partying mood.
- Unexpectedly meeting up with my little sis' at Jazz Fest.
- Rufus Wainwright opening the Montreal Jazz Festival.
- Chilling on the place des festivals steps, drink and food in hand.
- My lovely birthday gift from my parents. I can't wait to use it!
- Birthday home-made Pina Colada
- Millions of tiny little wrapped presents. Isn't my mom the cutest!
- With the wonderful women in my life. Belly stuffed with good fondue.
- Sambuca birthday shot...not exactly my favourite.