- The ride over to Ottawa was scenic beauty at its peak. Add to that the perfect soundtrack, a gorgeous sunset and you're all set.
- Disheveled after a very long day but beaming at the thought of seeing Conor so soon.
- I wonder how Ottawa poutine mesures up to the original! What do you think? Tourist trap?
- Witnessing some truly disturbing fashions. Keep in mind that it was right after the LMFAO concert...
- Good Morning sunshines!!
- Lovey FREE breakfast at the HI-Ottawa Jail hostel courtyard. We had the place all to ourselves!
- Breakfast of champs' before an exhausting unbearably hot day.
- Me getting overly anxious/excited and being a total fan girl.
- My sister's boyfriend, Jairo, is the messiest eater ever. Yes, that is strawberry jam on his shoe.
- Pretty Ottawa. That is the top of the Parliament you can see in the back.
- A good morning latte, the only request made by my friend Claudine.
- Contemplating my mid-morning snack...because Ottawa was also all about eating. That's what road-tripping with a foodie will do to you.
- Can remember the name of this amazing caramel cookie but I can tell you that my tummy liked it.
- One happy chick enjoying her morning coffee.
- This bistro/cafe was a great laugh with the thousand of pictures of the Obama visit.
- Rooftop view of the Byward Market.
- Amazing cuff selection sold by the street vendors.
- Rock n' roll road-trip doubling up as a romantic getaway.
- A serious road side bench convo about the difference between Dominican and Canadian education system.
- Early morning brunch will do that to you...
Posted by modern antoinette at 9:40 PM